A good gaming headset can significantly elevate your gaming experience.
But how do you find the best gaming headset around?
Good noise cancellation, 7.1 surround sound, and advanced zero tangible latency are a must. Luckily, we know of a headset that ticks all those boxes.
Best Gaming Headset 2021: EKSA E910
Thanks to the EKSA E910 gaming headset Xbox One, you don’t have to look too far to find the best wireless headset.
What sets the EKSA E910 apart from the rest? Its 5.8 GHz wireless transmission technology gives you a superior gaming experience no matter the gaming device.
It also features virtual 7.1 surround sound technology which is as immersive as any gaming audio experience can get.
Even better, the EKSA E910 features ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation) technology. This allows you to hear your games’ sounds and communicate with gamers with minimum distractions from the outside.
At only $89.99, the EKSA E910 is the best budget gaming headset!
If you’ve already gotten yourself a pair, allow us to show you how easy it is to connect your newest acquisition to an Xbox One.
Before we dive in, let’s review what you can use your EKSA E910 gaming headset with:
- Xbox One
- Win 7/8/10 PC
- Nintendo Switch
- Mac/Mac OS
5 Steps To Connect the Best Xbox One Wireless Headset to Your Xbox
Connect your new headset in five easy steps:
- Start your Xbox One console.
- Find the “HDMI OUT TO TV” socket on the Xbox One console and plug one end of the HDMI cable into it.
- Plug the other side of the HDMI cable into the TV.
- Turn on the TV and switch the input mode to HDMI. (You’ll want to make sure the screen displays normally at this stage.)
- Insert the 5.8 GHz USB dongle into the TV.
Once connected, the headset’s blue LED indicator will light up. The LED indicator is between the microphone mute button and the volume control dial.
As simple as that — your gaming headset with mic is now connected and ready to go.
Note: The EKSA E910 headset with mic is only compatible with devices that have a USB 2.0 or a USB 3.0 port.
How To Turn On the E910 Gaming Headset
Turn your E910 Gaming Headset on by pressing the power button for 2 to 3 seconds. You can turn them off by pressing the same button.
How To Turn On the Audio
You can turn the audio on and off by quickly pressing the mic mute button. The mic mute button is right next to the power button.
Things To Remember When Using the Headset
- The surround sound turns on and off when you briefly press the power button while in the music or gaming mode.
- Before using the gaming headsetfor the first time, make sure to charge them to full capacity.
- The Xbox gaming headsetshould be off before you plug it in for charging.
- Once the Xbox wireless headsetis completely charged, unplug the USB charging cable.
(While charging, the LED indicator is always red. The red light on the LED indicator will turn off when the headphones are fully charged.)
- The wireless gaming headsetis designed to prevent sound leakage. The fit might change depending on the user’s head and ear shape and size. Make sure to remove the headset every 1 to 2 hours to give your ears a break.
- When the headset is low on power, it will make a beeping sound to let you know that you have 20 minutes of battery power left..
Start Enjoying the Best Gaming Headset Xbox One
The EKSA E910 is easily compatible with most major devices so you can enjoy its great features and versatility in a number of ways.
What are you waiting for? Connect your EKSA E910 and get gaming!