I failed to turn on this headset.
1) Please try to charge it and make sure the battery is not wearing out.
2) Please try to turn it on after the audio cable plugged and make sure the headset is not crashing.
I failed to connect Bluetooth.
1) Please check whether the Bluetooth mode has turn on.
2) Please check whether the headset has paired with your device.
3) Please check whether your device has too much Bluetooth connection. (<5 would be better)
4) Please check whether your device loses connection with the headset after using for some time.
What can I do when headphones has a system crash?
Please prioritize restarting the device by directly plugging the 3.5mm audio cable into it, or alternatively, kindly ensure it is charged.
The button doesn’t function.
Kindly try to restart the headset.
Does it work in wired mode?
No, only wireless mode.
My E5 suddenly stopped charging.
Kindly test your charging cable on another device. If the cord can work well, then the issue results from the headset itself.
It stopped working, but the light keeps flashing.
Kindly check whether the Bluetooth has disconnected; please try to turn off your headset and then restart.
It makes strange noise for a few seconds when I turn on the headset.
It's the electric interference noise which will disappear after connected with your device.
Does it have a button to answer calls?
Yes, you can press the function key to answer the call and long press the function key to hang it up.